STRATEGIES ! is a consulting firm specialized in Leadership & Management, offering its services to international development organizations, as well as to private companies in the fields of:
● Organizational Development
● Strategic and Operational Planning
● Design, Monitoring and Evaluation of Projects,
● Conceptualization and Facilitation of Workshops and International Conferences, etc.
After 27 years of experience, STRATEGIES! wishes to consolidate its international positioning and increase its visibility while embracing digitalization.
STRATEGIES! Is recruiting a Digital Content Creator
Working in collaboration with the Community Manager, the Content Creator
● Is in charge of content development for the website and other social media channels:
o Technical articles – Assists in writing thematic articles and strategy for STRATEGIES! Positioning as a Thought Leadership Firm
o Non-Technical articles – activities or event-related articles
o Production of other communication tools: videos, visuals
● Coordinates in-house and outsourced content production to other partners such as writers and marketing or advertising agencies
Candidates should demonstrate :
● Strong analytical and writing skills
● Experience with social media
● Ability to create, structure and implement content creation strategies
● Ability to produce high-quality content within deadlines
● Ability to write clearly and adapting style and content to different audience
● Strong strategic thinking skills
● Ability to work independently, flexibly and under pressure
● Flexibility in responding to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
● Productive and efficient worker, highly motivated
● Mastery of graphic and video creation tools: Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
● Good knowledge of web design tools: WordPress, landing pages, etc.
● Good knowledge of SEO and SEA techniques
● Competence that would be a great advantage
o Good understanding of private sector and/or development issues
o Strong presentation skills
● At least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in experience
● Experience in corporate and/or institutional communication
● Proven record producing articles, blogs and communication content – At least 3 samples of previous work must be provided
● Using online platforms for communication
● Knowledge of social media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. is an advantage
● Fluency in English and French is required (written and verbal) – emphasis on English
● Strong listening skills
Documents to be submitted
● Curriculum Vitae (CV)
● 3 different samples of communication content (articles, blogs, visuals, videos, etc.) showing variety in style and target audience.
Application should be submitted no later than Friday, 05th August 2022 at 6:00 pm to email@example.com
Note: Only applications received by email and fulfilling requirements will be considered.